Saturday, February 2, 2013

How To Promote Your Business For Free



If you?re looking to get some extra eyeballs on you and your business without spending a dime, then here is your chance. I?ve put together this opportunity for you to blatantly promote yourself and your business! Simply follow these three steps:

1. Tweet, Like, and +1 this post

Do this first since you won?t have to leave the page when you click the share buttons. This will help more people see this page and if everyone follows suit, more people will benefit? more!

2. Leave a detailed comment below

Keep in mind what you type is what represents you and your business. In order to maximize the number of visitors, provide features, advantages, and benefits you and your business provide to the customer.


**Leave your website address ONLY in the specified box, not
the comment section so I can approve your comment!

3. Subscribe to my email newsletter

If you?re looking for more ways to generate website visitors, customers, and repeat customers I highly suggest you join my email newsletter. It?s free and packed with helpful training and resources!

Let?s make this a place to share our businesses and grow together!

Talk soon,
-Gabe

P.S. I will not be replying to comments so that YOU benefit from this, but do understand I will be reading EVERY single comment here and replying via social media (Twitter preferred)! There is no sense of me asking you to promote YOU when I would be taking up 50% of the comment section! :)

Source: http://gabejohansson.com/promote-your-business/

Dedication 4 labor day college football scores khan academy Espn College Football Eddie Murphy died Suzanne Barr

No comments:

Post a Comment